Brinkmann Elite pro @ Costco.com???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a Weber! They have a 4 burner and a 6 burner model. You may pay more but, buy once, cry once. JMHO! :grin:

GlennR said:
I thought Larry Wolferub had that Brinkman gass grill but I could be mistaken.

Great memory there Glenn!! Yes, I do indeed have a Brinkmann Pro Series 2600 (I think it's a 2600, I'll look when I get home). It cost $299.99, and is by far the best gas grill I've owned. It has 4 Cast Iron burners, vaporizer bars, side burner, huge shelf, electric ignition which still has the original batteries and has never failed to light on the first try. This thing is a beast that weighs over 200#'s. The only complaint I have is I've worn the porcelain off the grates and can't find replacements!

Bob T said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":p37tezn7]
GlennR said:
I thought Larry Wolferub had that Brinkman gass grill but I could be mistaken.

Great memory there Glenn!! Yes, I do indeed have a Brinkmann Pro Series 2600 (I think it's a 2600, I'll look when I get home). It cost $299.99, and is by far the best gas grill I've owned. It has 4 Cast Iron burners, vaporizer bars, side burner, huge shelf, electric ignition which still has the original batteries and has never failed to light on the first try. This thing is a beast that weighs over 200#'s. The only complaint I have is I've worn the porcelain off the grates and can't find replacements!

Look out! You said something good about another grill other than a Weber??!! [-X

I forgot where I was at. On the other board, I got the second degree for saying I like My V.Castings better than a Weber. Even got a nice e-mail from someone about it lol. (Not the moderator) Glad you like yours, that's the key right there.[/quote:p37tezn7]

No kidding Bob, I'm sure I'll get grief from someone though. But a Weber grill comparible to my Brinkmann would have probably cost $200 or more bucks! It was an easy decision in my book!

Green Hornet said:
I bit the bullet and went with the Weber Summit 4 burner it is on it's way now. Our ol Char-Broil disintergrated when the wifey used a pressure cleaner on it! :)

That's one of the grills I was looking at. Trying to justify in my own mind the 6 burner model.

If you entertain a lot then it is a good deal. It is just too much grill for me right now. i was very surprised/ happy when the wifey ordered it off Amazon for me. :D

Back
Top Bottom