Weekend entertainment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 races starting tonight if you have Speed TV, 2 if you dont.. NASCAR Schedule They're in California so the races are later than usual..

Try this on for entertainmnet...my second favorite hobby...a distant second to smoking with the WSM or grilling...COFFEE :-D

Here is a link to A New Coffee Forum

But only if you like coffee or espresso or cappies or anything beaned!! :D

Captain Morgan said:
Greg, I used to drink 2 pots a day....I'm at work at 5:30 am. I've cut back quite a bit....about a cup a week.

You've reduced your coffee intake by a cup or to a cup a week?

Really! I really need to cut back, got this acid reflux thing going on. Dr. said to cut back on caffeine and beer. Haven't done either.

dump the caffiene, and hang on to the beer brutha!

I quit coffee because I also smoke, and the combo was turning my teeth yellow, and with the amount i drank, making me very jumpy. Don't miss it much. I have some from time to time.

Susan I heard about that, but you can't even buy it in the coffee house's! What the.........

Susan by the way speaking of alcohol, are the ABC stores in Virginia open on Sundays now? They were open Superbowl Sunday?????

I'm tending bar at the firehouse for the rescue dinner tonight. My wife is coming down to give me a hand. Should be a good night, they have a comedy act coming and surf & turf for dinner. Free drinks, free food and free entertainment....can't beat that!

Larry Wolfe said:
Really! I really need to cut back, got this acid reflux thing going on. Dr. said to cut back on caffeine and beer. Haven't done either.

Larry..got one word for you..Nexium ! The little purple pill...I had that acid reflux something awful..I did one every other day in the beginning and noticed results within 24 hours..now I do 1 or 2 a week..Great stuff !

That's like that little blue pill you take so it'll be easier to have "relations" .......................................................................
............................................................over. You know, I think it's called valium? Those "relations" can be really taxing sometimes and we just need a pill to get through.! ;-)

Woodman said:
That's like that little blue pill you take so it'll be easier to have "relations" .......................................................................
............................................................over. You know, I think it's called valium? Those "relations" can be really taxing sometimes and we just need a pill to get through.! ;-)
This is exactly why the "Online Editor" is needed...Thanks Wood*EDIT* LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom