What ya'll doing for the Super Bowl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
no smoking here except for ABT's...also

crab canapes (or whatever) on toasted English Muffins
my version of Bang Bang Shrimp
meatballs in Texas Pepper Jelly, Passionfruit flavor.

I'm working on Sunday but, I took orders for some people at work. Wed I am smoking 5 butts, 1 brisket, 3 racks of ribs and a cajun injected turkey.

Captain Morgan said:
no smoking here except for ABT's...also

crab canapes (or whatever) on toasted English Muffins
my version of Bang Bang Shrimp
meatballs in Texas Pepper Jelly, Passionfruit flavor.

1-2 Pork butts ( depending on how many show) ,boneless chicken thighs,brats. All the rest are bringing snack stuff.

Captain Morgan said:
ABT's are Atomic Buffalo Turds...

they are the most addictive thing in the food world...as I've stated before,
I can get the girls in my office topless with these things.
http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f2/b ... ght=atomic

Hey Cappy, please post some pictures of these days.

Now back on track....I'm just heading down to the local bar to watch the game with a buddy of mine. I'm having surgery on Friday and really won't be much into standing and cooking, so I'll just sit and drink!

The wife has already informed me that I will be smoking at least one butt, and my daughter chimed in for chickens, gonna try to have enough heat left to try the ABT's,,,nice to have my addiction to using my wsm fueled by the families addiction to eating what comes off of it.

Well, I'll be smoking both meat and cigars! I'm cooking ribs, briskets, beans, and slaw for 20 at the local smoke shop party! I already got another job for 75 in May from this one! I hope the weather holds out . I may end up cooking on Friday and reheating on Sunday!

Ill be working that night, but not till 8.. I think Im going to just make some wings for dinner that night. When I was in Cleveland a few weeks ago, my dad had wings with the hotsauce mixture on the side. The wings stayed nice and crispy, right down to the last one, as opposed to the sog that you get when your on the last one thats been laying in the sauce...Will have the customary blue cheese and celery/carrots sides..

Captain Morgan said:
yeah, sure. Not exactly beating down my door for the Superbowl Party,
Falsifinner.

Jim we didn't want to say anything, but everyones going to Woody's for the game!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom