Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, threw out the 'shout out' then got busy with work. (and lunch)

Woodrow, what's got you in a funk? Still can't believe the 'weener' dog didn't win Westminster?

Jeff, Pink Floyd is better than "Who let the Dawgs Out" any day.

Redneck and 1044, glad to hear from you.

I'm back...had to take the dog to the vet. Still got to go the store...don't know what I'm feeding the guys tonight for poker night.

out pork.....might do 2 butts this weekend just to stock up. I hate it when I'm outa pork....they'll just get frozen burgers tonight...a brand similar to Bubba I been wantin to try....they're not really even worth that!

These "lulls" happen sometimes! The fewer member ya got, the more pronounced they are! Sometimes that's when I do my best work!

ps Chris, my job is suckin the life outta me! Are you a Daschund fan? Texana and I are both. That's where that came from. Woody

Chris Finney said:
Where the Hell is everybody?

I've been in and out of the ER for the last 24 hrs with my oldest daughter...she has a bad flu and has just been admitted for the next 24-48hrs... :cry: It's just horrible!! :-(

Sorry to here about your daughter Greg. I'm sure everything will be okay.

WoodDog... I am a DOG fan. I luvs them all (almost). I am a terrier person mostly. Had a West Highland White Terrier for 13 yrs. He died 4 yrs ago and the wife and I haven't been able to get another dog since. I'm finally ready, but not the wife. I think if I brought home a Parson Russell the wife just might be okay with that. She loves those dogs.
Sorry your job is sucking right now.
That Rough Daschund was terrier enough in looks for me to really like him.

Nick, glad to hear your shoulder is better. Sorry you had to go back to work. Damn never having the right lotto numbers.

Now post you slack ass mo fo's. I don't want to hear nothing about no 'lulls'. You are here for MY enjoyment... and don't you forget it.

This board, TVWB, and the TXBBQrub board were dead as hell yesterday.

Chris, last year at this time we had to put our 6 year old Miniature Longhaired Daschaund down. It was absolutely the hardest thing I ever had to do. I can't get another one. Maybe someday. They are also getting too expensive to maintain, and , with starting a business and all, I just can't afford it! I feel your pain brother! Woody

So my golfin buddy had this great dachsund for years....I answer the phone one day and he's just bawling....took Oscar to the vet and they come out of nowhere and say he's dying....surgery might work, but it's like 15 hundred bucks or something....he has to put him down....man that was an uncomfortable phone call. He was a great dog. He waited about 2 months and got a little minature dachsund named Pepper....haven't had the pleasure yet.

Something wrong with my mutt....might be pancreitis...hoping the anti biotics work.

Thanks for the well wishes guys and girl! I stayed the night with Bobbi at the hospital. At the present time the virus is still getting the best of her. She can't keep anything down from either end. Also, she has a 101* temp that has been steady since yesterday morning.

She is hooked up and getting IV constantly to keep her hydrated and is being given special injections to keep her from throwing up. Hopefully she will trun the corner in the next 24-36 hours. She will be in the hosptial till at least Thursday...perhaps Friday...???

Will keep you all posted...thanks again! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom