It's Gettin Real Purdy around Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
purdy, but a big uggggggg :eek: :-X :-X :-X :-X on the snow for me .....we supposed to get 4-7 inches here tomorrow ...gunna start the fire place early in the day... might even chuck on some ribs... =D> =D> 8-[ 8-[ lov the sound of snow hittin the firebox lol

Over the river and through the woods,
to Finney's house we go.
The q will be bad, the folks will be mad,
cause it tastes like fennel seed!

This was the view out of my front room yesterday. The temp was +3*. Joke, I apologize for the ePhoto in advance.

Griff

Well, it's gonna get REAL purdy around here! 8 degrees this morning with 15-20" of lake effect snow coming. Batten em down Greg, Bill, Pigs, Kloset!

Good Luck, Woody ~ We're only suppose to get around an inch today and 1 to 3" tomorrow..Live just far enough north of Buffalo that we usually get missed. :(

I cant believe people live where it gets so cold. My area of the world is a toasty 16* and going to go all the way up to 30*. Turn the air on!

Now, here is some deep snow!! :eek: :eek: :eek: The guy said he walked through knee deep snow to get the shot but it's obviously alot deeper where the moose is!! Anchorage Alaska this morning, guys! How'd you fare, Woody?

2350.jpg

Nothing yet! Wife and I were just discussing how they keep pushing it back 8 hours! It is starting to flurry now. Maybe by morning? Bitter cold though!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom