Any Serious Gardeners in the house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
I grow numerous chiles, herbs and heirloom veggies. Mostly tomatoes. Man an Amish Heirloom, Brandywine beefsteak, taken warm from a day in the summer sun, sliced, and placed on a plate with just some salt, pepper, and a slice of fresh mozzerella on top is my favorite summer salad! Top that off with about 6 ears of fresh picked sweet corn for dinner and you've tasted the sun!! Nothin like taking a bunch of fresh picked tomatillos, serranos, onions, and cilantro. Blackening em up in a cast iron skillet. Throw em in the blender and , voila! Salsa Verde made from scratch! Can't wait for summer!!!! Oh yeah, BBQ goes well with this stuff too! ;) Woodman

ps. anybody here roast corn on the grill till it blackens and out some chile/lime butter on it? I'll bump this in August!

Woodman i been known to do some hoein in the dirtyard,love my nightshade vine ripened beefeater tomatoes,despite them being supposedly poisonous! Oh and i grow the best and i ain't shittin noone garlic in any dirt anywhere,one of my garlic cloves will get you drunk!!!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom