Ads Are Back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
This is not my doing. The SA of MFBB said was going to do this 2 weeks ago and it has finally taken place. He is no longer going to offer the option to pay to remove the ads :-(

I am in the process of trying to "fix" it forever. Please be patient...you won't be disappointed!! :!:

Greg :!:

Greg Rempe said:
This is not my doing. The SA of MFBB said was going to do this 2 weeks ago and it has finally taken place. He is no longer going to offer the option to pay to remove the ads :-(

I am in the process of trying to "fix" it forever. Please be patient...you won't be disappointed!! :!:

I will send money and troops. Just let me know where and when.

Airboss said:
Greg Rempe said:

ME TOO
1.gif

7.gif

Ritchey brings up a viable concern. What about all the great data contained here? These tomes need be preserved...else I'm screwed.

I thought all the info could be downloaded and saved to a cd? Then who ever want one could just buy a copy. Couldn't cost that much.

Ladies...don't worry...as stated before, it's all under control! Just be patient!

(Ladies) I wasn't talking about you, Ritch! :!:

Airboss said:
Greg Rempe said:

AB, Send the money to me! I'll handle it from there. Send the troops to Hawaii, they deserve a vacation!

Greg Rempe said:

How much longer??? :)

The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1qpu10rz]This is not my doing. The SA of MFBB said was going to do this 2 weeks ago and it has finally taken place. He is no longer going to offer the option to pay to remove the ads :-(

How much longer??? :)[/quote:1qpu10rz]

It's a process...one that isn't costing me any money to have built...just to host...patience is a virtue, Bill... :D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="The Joker":ahy8f9t3][quote="Greg Rempe":ahy8f9t3]This is not my doing. The SA of MFBB said was going to do this 2 weeks ago and it has finally taken place. He is no longer going to offer the option to pay to remove the ads :-(

How much longer??? :)[/quote:ahy8f9t3]

It's a process...one that isn't costing me any money to have built...just to host...patience is a virtue, Bill... :D[/quote:ahy8f9t3]
OK, little one...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom