Pork Butts via Snap Genie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
<iframe name="SnapGeniePlayer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://www.snapgenie.com/ConfInt/snapgenie/LaunchButton.aspx?userid=5C7F4A1B-E167-4D06-8F58-1B0638B80ECB&album=94D9B521-C155-4460-80EE-733952F5FCE4&albumcode=V13MFHV4" frameborder="0" width="200" height="140" scrolling=no noresize>Please upgrade to a browser that will support IFrames.</iframe>

Greg, again you blow us away!! Fantastic presentation, great looking grub and even better looking baby!!!

Burnt Food Dude said:
Hmmm.... Ace Rempe news reporter covering his butt!

Nice looking kid. I bet you had to bribe him with some candy to get that smile!

Just kidding.
:eek: :eek:

Good lookin butts there Grego! I've never let my butts bark up like that, so it's something I must try. And your daughter is just beautiful! If your Q turns out as good as your kids do, you're on to something! :!:

zilla said:
That was nice, I want to do one now. Right now. But I'm cooking pasta and sauce. Oh well. Next time

Pasta and sauce??? When are you gonna cook something on Bertha?????? I haven't seen a pic with meat on that thing since you've had it!

gerg wait tell she 3 year an going happy halloween for the frist time. BY the way I have two 2 year old boy, 3 year old girl.

2.gif

Thanks Greg. It's hard to look at such nice looking Q when your own smoker,,,

IS STILL IN THE SHOP!

The Missing Link said:
gerg wait tell she 3 year an going happy halloween for the frist time. BY the way I have two 2 year old boy, 3 year old girl.

Oh, Link, I already have a 4yr old and a 3yr old...this new one is old hat!! :!:

Taught the boy everything he knows. Yep, everything from makin' que to makin' cute babies. It's all in the sauce. Yessir, it's all in the sauce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom