Sirloin on the Smokey Joe.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Last night it was raining and windy...been that way for over a week :vent: :tant:
But I caught a break in the rain and fired up a full chimney of Kingsford. It got about a quarter way started and the rain came again .. HARD. I didn't have anything to put over the chimney to keep the rain off so I dumped all the coals into the Smokey Joe hoping that it would finish. [-X Even with fanning the fire, I couldn't get it fired up. The rain slowed a little and I put all the coals BACK into the chimney and in 2 minutes, it was ripping. I let the coals settle and then threw on a nice Sirloin with some McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning and some homemade steak rub.

Plated it with a smashed baked potato, some corn with super hot salsa, and some fresh French bread with EVOO and fresh crushed garlic.

Damn! That was good.

close2s6wq.jpg

More pics here...
http://community.webshots.com/album/481851134rXMAIe

MOOOOOOOOO!!! LMAO! Looks good but I'd a left it on a couple more minutes. :!:

Now the other pics look great! must have just been the lighting on that one close-up...I sorry.. :)

Yeah, that was a shot with the close up mode on. It makes it real warm. It was a nice medium rare to medium. Pink warm center.

I like them moooing on occasion, but med rare most of the time.

Thanks for the comments.

Scotty,
What is that thing poking just under the grate? Is that a Maverick probe I see? You drilled a hole in your beautiful Weber?

Back
Top Bottom