Uncle Yammy's BBQ Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Anyone ever tried this stuff? Oh man, blahh!!! I bought several bottles of Scott's and saw this stuff so I gave it a try. Waaaaaaaaaaay too tart!!

I had some of the BBQ (not the grilling) sauce in the fridge, so I just went down to taste it. It has a fresh tomato flavor that is probably giving you that 'tart' taste. I've used it on PP and thought it was pretty good. The flavor on it's on was different than I remembered on the pork. I'll use it again.

Everyone has different taste... At least we both LIKE Rev Marvin's. :!:

Cappy, I got the BBQ Sauce.

Finney, I tried it on it's own. Maybe I should have put it on the pork. But I just couldn't get past the very tart vinegary taste to put it on good PP.

Nick Prochilo said:
Not like your gonna put it on the whole pile Larry! Try it on a little bit! :) :) :) :)

No way, let's get Mikie to try it, he'll eat anything! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":22d6x78t]Not like your gonna put it on the whole pile Larry! Try it on a little bit! :) :) :) :)

No way, let's get Mikie to try it, he'll eat anything! :eek:[/quote:22d6x78t]

LOL....

mickie who?

Okay, I popped a bag of frozen Q into a pot of water for dinner tonight. I decided to use the Uncle Yammy's sauce to give it a fair shot. What a nice surprise!!! The sauce on it's own is very tart, but once you mix it with PP, it is really good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom