WTF is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
The web this monster has built is incredible. The pictures do not serve this justice. I took the pic's through the safety of the glass on the door. Spiders give me the heebie jeebies and there was no way I was gonna open the door for fear of this thing attacking me. :eep:

25.gif

That gentlemen, is the "Northern Silver Belly Green-Backed, Hook-Toed, Red-Eyed Jumping Door Spider" Yep, that’s it. Be careful!! That sucker can jump 12 or more feet and still bite ya right on the neck! :eek: I sure am glad I live in Texas. All we got here are some plain ole Black Widows and Brown Recluse spiders. Yep, yall Virginians need to watch out. If I had a spider like that around the house I'd be a wearing my Kevlar turtle neck. :grin:

Greg Rempe said:
What a puss!! Kill it or leave it alone! You were in worse company at SMOTB!!! :eek: :eek:

You can't even get the Acronym right of Smoke On The Beach. I may be a puss, but you're just an idiot! I never said I didn't know whether to kill it or not, I just wanted to know what kind of spider it was. You act like this is your board, the way you talk to people? An idiot like you couldn't run a board this great. Unless you had a great group of members, which is obviously the case you buffoon!

Captain Morgan said:
yeah it's cool that it's in Virginia.

KILL IT NOW!
They're in Florida too which is why I know what it is. Chances are, they're in your neck of the woods too. :eek: We had one build it's web outside our door. Use to watch it rebuild it every morning...Until got much larger and started bouncing it's web everytime we walked out the door as Bob-BQN mentioned. THAT'S IT! HE'S OUTA HERE!!! [-X [-X

Finney said:
Cool link Bill.
Damn... you must have a lot of time on your hands. #-o

Thank you!

BTW, Larry would never kill that spider. He doesn't kill anything just because he was afraid of it! Sissy boy he is

The Joker said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2fk4nn8j]yeah it's cool that it's in Virginia.

KILL IT NOW!
They're in Florida too which is why I know what it is. Chances are, they're in your neck of the woods too. :eek: We had one build it's web outside our door. Use to watch it rebuild it every morning...Until got much larger and started bouncing it's web everytime we walked out the door as Bob-BQN mentioned. THAT'S IT! HE'S OUTA HERE!!! [-X [-X[/quote:2fk4nn8j]

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

Since that spider can't get to me, it is safe. Had it been a foot or closer to me, it would be in spider heaven!

Those big yellow spiders are afraid of anything that will break their web. They are BIG, ugly and scary looking but thats all. Just touch the web, you will see how fast they run away.

Larry - Greg, You two settle down before I have to send you to your rooms with no BBQ for the entire weekend! Can you guys just play together and get along?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom