Welcome Chris Finney!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey thanks for the warm welcome.
I've been reading some of the posts hear and it feels like I already know some of you. It actually feels like I've met some of you in person.

I just want to say this....

"You will learn a lot by having me on this board with you." 8-[

I've heard that this guy Finney is actually a pretty darn good cook! He has an award winning gazpacho! His pork needs some work though! #-o

Finney, It just dawned on me what that stupid avatar is. I thought it looked more like a doctors stethescope. Now I know you ain't no doctor, but you might need one. :!:

Finney said:
txpgapro said:
Finney, It just dawned on me what that stupid avatar is. I thought it looked more like a doctors stethescope. Now I know you ain't no doctor, but you might need one. :!:
I had to use it... with all the conflict going on. 8-[

Oh, you aint seen nothing yet!! :eek:

Greg Rempe said:
Finney said:
txpgapro said:

Does this mean we have a PODCAST coming? :eek:

Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:
Finney said:
txpgapro said:

Does this mean we have a PODCAST coming? :eek:

9.gif

txpgapro said:

It's a douche bag right?

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
I've heard that this guy Finney is actually a pretty darn good cook! He has an award winning gazpacho! His pork needs some work though! #-o
Only my pork presentation Nickie-boy... only the presentation. :!:

Now that sounds like a personal problem!

Back
Top Bottom