Hamburger Cook Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
The pictures actually speak for THEMSELVES!!

<iframe name="SnapGeniePlayer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://www.snapgenie.com/ConfInt/snapgenie/LaunchButton.aspx?userid=5C7F4A1B-E167-4D06-8F58-1B0638B80ECB&album=3D4FEC6C-A164-4F59-B6E3-73E17EBC85BE&albumcode=YL2EJNN3" frameborder="0" width="200" height="140" scrolling=no noresize>Please upgrade to a browser that will support IFrames.</iframe>

That was friggin' great! Didn't know you had it in you... :eek: :eek:

:!: :!: :!:

That is real cool Greg. But can we block Woodman from using it? I see a full length feature in the works already. :grin:

txpgapro said:
That is real cool Greg. But can we block Woodman from using it? I see a full length feature in the works already. :grin:
:eek: OMG ~ The Interesting Feature!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rempe, you never cease to amaze me! Not sure if that's good or not! Great feature, great show, great looking food! Thanks for sharing with us!

Well, I was more trying to use the software than anything else...sorry to disappoint you guys with the lack of burgers! :)

This is amazing! There is no limit to the length, depth and breadth of this website. And there's something new every darn week! Great job son!

Back
Top Bottom