Snow Shoe Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
It was a great contest. Only 8 teams very relax. Dan Rollins did a good job.

Chicken:
1.The frying pan bbq team
2.Dizzy Pig
3.Sweet gum hollow
4.Wild Bill BBQ
5.Hoss'BBQ =D>

Ribs:
1.Pigs on the Run
2. At ease Moonlighters
3.Sweetgum hollow
4.Dizzy Pig
5.Bill's Grill :D

Pork:
1:Pigs on the Run
2.Dizzy Pig
3.The Frying Pan BBQ Team
4.Sweetgum Hollow
5. Hoss's BBq =D>

Brisket;
1.Dizzy Pig
2.Pigs on the Run
3.Bill's Grill :grin:
4.Atease Moonlighters
5.Hoss"BBQ =D>

West Va state champion.
Hoss's BBQ =D> =D>

Reserved Grand Champions :
Pigs on the Run

Grand Champion:
Dizzy PIg (x 5)

We had a great time seeing everyone up there. Dan did a great job setting up this first time event. Maybe next year we can get a bigger turn out.

Gave out a bunch of cards. Lot of folks didnt know about us so it was good to get out the name. Gave a personal invite to Chris Chappel to come and visit here. Hope he stops by.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Gave out a bunch of cards. Lot of folks didnt know about us so it was good to get out the name. Gave a personal invite to Chris Chappel to come and visit here. Hope he stops by.

I would like to interview him sometime for a podcast...do you know him?

---actually, I'll pm you for more details...wanna keep this on topic!

CONGRATS AGAIN BILL AND HOSS!!

Greg Rempe Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:51 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill The Grill Guy wrote:

I would like to interview him sometime for a podcast...do you know him?

Of course I do. He is one of my buds. I think he would do a Podcast for us. I'll drop him an email and ask.

Congrats to Hoss and Bill! Anytime you compete against Dizzy Pig you know you have your hands full. wish you guys would hold these comps a little closer to me. :D

Hoss's BBQ said:
Finney said:
[quote="Hoss's BBQ":3pvcksij]Yes it was a great comp. LOve to see all our friends wish we could have mey some mor eyet oh well. When is your team coming up Capt.?
Congratulations Hoss... Now What the hell did you just say?
Sorry i wanted to type "wish we could have had more yet oh well" Rember I work with knives not computers :grin: :grin:[/quote:3pvcksij]
Looked like you might have cut a few fingers off. :lmao:

Hoss's BBQ said:
Yes it was a great comp. LOve to see all our friends wish we could have mey some mor eyet oh well. When is your team coming up Capt.?

well there's a good chance we'll all kill each other this weekend, so it's hard to say.

Raine said:
Hey way to go Hoss and Bill! And congrats to our friend Don (at ease moonlighters).

Is Don a member of BBQ-4-U? How's he gonna see you thanking him? 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Congratulations to you guys. I still wish i could have been there.

Competitions are always such a relaxing (well, sort of) and good time that I have come to enjoy. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year.

Back
Top Bottom