Terps Sweep Blue Devils!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Ahhhhhh So So Sweet! Nice to see another Terps Fan!

T.E.R.P.s Gooooooooooooooooooo Teeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppsssssss!

Oh man, my daughter will be pissed this morning. We spent last Saturday interviewing with a local Duke grad who evaluates potential students. Apparently, she has a shot at it! We are going down there to a scholorship competition at Elon in Burlington NC 03/05.

It's a celebration in my house every time Dook loses. Can't wait for the Tar Heel rematch in Chapel Hill....it's gonna be a beat down!

And then the Terps fans rioted with at least 12 arrested..What's up with that?? :shock:

WoodJealous,

I didn't see that information when I checked the standings and had to look at the top to find the Pistons, right after I passed over Cleveland.

:smt081

I'd be ashamed that you're only 1 game ahead! World champions indeed! I will always hate the Pistons because of Rick "The Thug" Mahorn and Bill"The Creep" Lambeer! Death to the Pistons!!!!!!!! Woody

You might recall dear Bruce, that it was we who were in first place the year you won your first championship. Then, with two weeks to go, Rick Mahorn saw fit to flagrantly elbow Mark Price in the temple in open court at full trot. Price went down for two weeks with a concussion. Cavs draw MJ and the Bulls in the 1st round . The Shot. Season Over! Death to the Pistons! :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097

Hammered, right...that's good you should have beaten them, even if it was only by 8 or 9. We beat 'em by 22 last week, you want to talk about hammered. :smt021

What Again????

:smt015 :supz: Pistons by 18 over the 76'ers in Philly. 9 out of their last 10. Just in case Greg and WoodCav want to know.

Yawn, Cavs sweep series from the Hawks and win by 20 something. We ain't goin away Bruce! Watch out for those pesky Bulls though! They'll fade down the stretch. Too many rookies!

Back
Top Bottom