Competition in WV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
:eek: Well, I just checked out another forum and found out that the BBQ with a View contest so far has 9 teams. The ones that I know will be there are:
Pigs on the Run (John Atkins)
Dizzy Pig (Chris Chapell)
Hoss's BBQ (Ken Hess)
Sweetgum Hollow (Andrew ?) aka Nighthelp
Bill's Grill (YOURS TRULY) aka BTGG

Not sure who else, but that is enough to scare me :) .

NOT!!!!!!!!

Bill, do you have any additional information on this contest? If I can't participate, I'd love to try to come up and root for ya!

Larry Wolfe said:
Bill, do you have any additional information on this contest? If I can't participate, I'd love to try to come up and root for ya!

Bill what Larry really means is that he would love to come and drink your beer! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":12jc2wte]Bill, do you have any additional information on this contest? If I can't participate, I'd love to try to come up and root for ya!

Bill what Larry really means is that he would love to come and drink your beer! #-o[/quote:12jc2wte]

:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ ****** Nick, Bill doesn't know me. I was trying to catch him off guard with good beer!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":67v0do11][quote="Larry Wolfe":67v0do11]Bill, do you have any additional information on this contest? If I can't participate, I'd love to try to come up and root for ya!

Bill what Larry really means is that he would love to come and drink your beer! #-o[/quote:67v0do11]

:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ ****** Nick, Bill doesn't know me. I was trying to catch him off guard with good beer!!![/quote:67v0do11]

Oooooooops. Sorry :)

jminion said:
Watch out for Dizzy Pig they are on a run this year.
Jim

Jim, have you ever used any of their rubs. I've got two or three and I think they are great.

Bill The Grill Guy

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:39 pm Post subject: BBQ With a View "Roll Call"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is going to the Blues and Brews BBQ Challenge in Snowshoe WV September 16-17? I know that Hoss and Bill's Grill (Bill The Grill Guy) will be there, anyone else?

http://www.snowshoemtn.com/todo/events/ ... _brews.htm

"Life, it's what you do between meals."

I have used 4 of them and I agree they are very good.
Looking forward to spending some time with them again at the Royal.
Jim

Jim,

I've never met Chris but I have spent some time with the guys from the Dizzy Pig North team from Canada and they are a great bunch of guys, they can cook a little.

jminion said:
Bruce
You didn't imbibe with those guys any did you? LOL

Jim

What's that old saying about the sould being strong and the flesh being weak, I'm thinking I had a couple with them. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hoss's BBQ said:
Bill if you can pick me up a case of Yuengling beer please I will give you $ for it when you arrive.

YUCK!!! Can't believe they call that beer! 8-[

No problem Hoss. Are you sure you want a whole case?

Hoss's BBQ Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill if you can pick me up a case of Yuengling beer please I will give you $ for it when you arrive.

:D Beer is on ice, truck is almost packed and the tank is full. Should be there around 2pm. See ya there :!: .

I hung with those Dizzy North guys that weekend too! I did have a few at about 3:00 am! Also, they had their wood confiscated at the border due to Emerald Ash Borer infestations in Canada and Michigan , so I lent em some Ohio Cherry! Good guys! We made fun of BBQmmmmm! (who is from Canadia!) Woody

Sure they confiscate canadia wood,how else they gonna stop Dizzy Pig from winning every competition =D>
Oh :-X and i know ,you know! you don't make fun of BBQmmm [-X

Back
Top Bottom