What's cooking for Kickoff Weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
What's everyone cooking for the games this weekend?

I'm grilling chicken wings. My wife is cooking enchilada's, poppers and taco dip.

Who are you rooting for?? Skins all the way here!

Ribs, Ribs, & More Ribs

I'm smoking loinbacks and spares and will even be grilling a couple of racks
Rendevous style thanks to the recipe in Raichlen's BBQ USA.

Loin Backs (3 racks)
BBQ Beans (cooked in the WSM)
Them Taters

All starts in about an hour...

Well, change of plans...........AGAIN! Anyone got a room for rent?? I'm serious!!!

The Joker said:
Loin Backs (3 racks)
BBQ Beans (cooked in the WSM)
Them Taters

All starts in about an hour...

Well, change of plans...........AGAIN! Anyone got a room for rent?? I'm serious!!!

Bill, I'm gonna be looking for a place soon as well. Maybe we can get a two room apartment. Gotta go, second half is starting.

Captain Morgan said:
Bill and Larry sharing an apartment. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, I'm cookin' the ribs anyway!! Just got them on!! 2 halves with Wolfe Rub and the other 4 halves with Head Country Rub!! Started at 3:10 PM.........

The dog is Larry ~ The guy in the Wheel chair is a dummy! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uh ohhh.... 8-[

!~!

Bill may be onto something, once my wife wakes from her F%$^%#(g nap, I may be a dog! Jeff, I never buy a twelve pack unless it's for the ride hom! :eek: I never start drinking at home unless I have enough to to do the job!!

BTW, I marinaded the wings in Italian dressing and then seasoned with Head Country Rub. They didn't turn out nearly as good as I thought. Like I said before, I'm not good at chicken.

Here's another to the pyramid.

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3t1a29ar]I'm looking for ideas to call into work tomorrow....

I don't think i'm going to be able to make it to work today, my neck is really RED. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:3t1a29ar]

What was your last one..............................I can't come to work, my Guru broke???

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2btwtgxu]I'm looking for ideas to call into work tomorrow....

I don't think i'm going to be able to make it to work today, my neck is really RED. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:2btwtgxu]
DAMN!!! :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry:

That was gooood! :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom