Built in natural gas grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

First bbq

Assistant Cook
Hi all,
I'm getting my first grill. It has to be a built in with natural gas. I've been looking at the alfresco 30" or weber summit s460, but I am open to ideas. I really need help. My husband is out of town and left the decision in my hands. No pressure there. I do like the idea of a wood chip/infuser, and obviously reliable, no rust issues, even cooking...and an easy to use rotisserie option is nice.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome!
The Alfresco is a huge jump in cost compared to the Weber, although they make great built ins..
The Weber name stands alone and everyone here will agree that uses gas.

How are the warranties for the Alfresco...availability of parts/customer service
I would ask myself self....how often do you cook on a gas grill to make that big of an investment.
Adding any extra whistles and bells may cause problems/break in the near future.

Personally I would go with the Weber and never look back...........;)

Thanks!! Good points. We rarely bbq but we hope to at least grill 1 -2 a week with the new one. 2 yr parts and labor, 5 yr valve & trays, and limited lifetime on ss grill grates . Thx again

Wow. That's a good deal. Have you used this website before? Never heard of it. Thanks so much for sending. I'm sold if this is legit.

Wow. That's a good deal. Have you used this website before? Never heard of it. Thanks so much for sending. I'm sold if this is legit.

o9ljs0.png

Personally, I'd rather grill with charcoal than with gas, but if ya got to go gas, then Weber is the only choice.

I do like my indoor gas stove though.

Listen to Bosco!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom