Susan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was determined that I WAS Susan the last time... :eek: :eek: :eek:

well some of those people were my favorite posters. I hope they feel free to pm or email me and tell me they quit because of Finney.

Captain Morgan said:
well some of those people were my favorite posters. I hope they feel free to pm or email me and tell me they quit because of Finney.

Thats what they told me in the PM to me, but I didn't want to hurt Chris's feelings!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":35vl0skb]well some of those people were my favorite posters. I hope they feel free to pm or email me and tell me they quit because of Finney.

Thats what they told me in the PM to me, but I didn't want to hurt Chris's feelings![/quote:35vl0skb]
I don't care.... the hell with them. 8-[

I think they must have all tried Rempe's bean recipe. #-o

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2lveiazm]well some of those people were my favorite posters. I hope they feel free to pm or email me and tell me they quit because of Finney.

Thats what they told me in the PM to me, but I didn't want to hurt Chris's feelings!

I think they must have all tried Rempe's bean recipe. #-o[/quote:2lveiazm]

I told them how could they not like Chris? He's one of the nicest guys I ever chated with.

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2oiy8t8i][quote="Captain Morgan":2oiy8t8i]well some of those people were my favorite posters. I hope they feel free to pm or email me and tell me they quit because of Finney.

I think they must have all tried Rempe's bean recipe. #-o[/quote:2oiy8t8i]

I told them how could they not like Chris? He's one of the nicest guys I ever chated with.[/quote:2oiy8t8i]
That's because you're from NY. :)

Back
Top Bottom