New House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Here's some shots of our new home.

Out back, by the tree on the right is where the BBQ patio will go. 8x8 area on cement pavers, then the 3 foot round firepit with the adjustable grate.

We get to see some nice sunsets. There's another view of the lake to the left of the big tree.

...and the gratuitous cute little girl picture...

:D

Great new digs there Scotty. How long does it take to cut the grass? Looks like about a hour and a half worth. Next house for us is a ranch. This two story we have now is a PITA to maintain. Quite a little cute little one you have there also.

Thanks everyone. Quite a change after 10 years of renting I'll tell ya! It sits on an 1.75 acre so yeah at LEAST an hour and a half, but it's got some nice slopes on it that you have to slow down for..like the one in front.
They thew in a push mower, weed whacker, and a 16.5 HP, 48inch deck riding mower, with a trailer for ....$100.:eek: Tony came up and got the tractor working in prime shape. All it really needed was some achor bolts and some plugs.
I've been tooling around killing off some poison ivy, and getting ready to brush hog the back area which is bit overgrown. A buddy up the road has a big farm tractor with the brush hog, tiller, and grader.

Now only if my attic had a little more head room, I could .....ah nevermind.
[-( :( [-X

I forgot to mention...I have oak, maple, and apple trees in the back for smoke wood ! Woo-Hoo ! :suns: :eek:mm:
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Captain Morgan said:
From behind the fence, I notice. Do not feed the bear.
:lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom