Photo upload test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CR if you want you can upload pictures directly here without using your DropBox. Scroll down the page to the "Additional Options" box and go to "Attach Files" and click "Manage Attachments" and then you can "Choose File" from the photos from your desktop, choose all for your post and then key "Upload" and that should do it.

Attachments

• First.jpg
    First.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Second.jpg
    Second.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 223
Thanks BBQuzz, I tried to do that by putting my dropbox created URL into the "upload file from url" box but it keeps telling me the file is "not valid."

Then I tried doing it from my phone and I could not get anything to upload there...

Now I am trying from the home computer, about ready to pull my hair out and I don't have much! LOL

Here goes...

Attachments

• meat sale.jpg
    meat sale.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 237
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! Had to convert way to big BMP to a jpg and then resize but I can see it. Can someone please let me know that they can see it too and then if you wish Admin can delete this thread, thanks!

- CR

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! Had to convert way to big BMP to a jpg and then resize but I can see it. Can someone please let me know that they can see it too and then if you wish Admin can delete this thread, thanks!

- CR

"butter my butt and call me a biscuit" now that's a keeper, or a signature!

HA! Was just working on that, lol, was figuring on a picture too but that will have to wait

- CR

Back
Top Bottom