Another Decent Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Well, someone on another asked me "Do You ever eat A Baloney Sandwich on White Bread?" so I decided to fix something for breakfast this morning to show I'm not a food snob.
Now of course it's going to include some fresh eggs and this morning when I went out to check on the hens just as pretty as can be are six beautiful fresh and still warm, eggs.
This morning I was feeling like some hash browns and decided to make them a little different. I shredded a medium white potato and one medium sweet potato. No onions today, just butter, the potatoes and fresh ground black pepper.
The hash browns which actually tasted pretty darn good!
img_257053_0_70c4e0fa568c0b352137a21c2210dd91.jpg

Here's the kicker for that inquiring mind. Fried Bologna!
img_257053_1_c6c67e640e2bf0e1d1fce50f1526ecf7.jpg

This mornings version of eggs, a cheese omelet! Colby, Jack and Mozzarella cheeses. The usual couple slices of 12 Grain toast and a nice cup of coffee.
img_257053_2_0540cb7478d242aa01e6865fff85c3eb.jpg

My family loves breakfast, the eggs and bacon and hash browns and pancakes etc. We do breakfast for dinner, or "brinner" about every other week. I am jealous of the fresh eggs Traeg!

Wow..that looks excellent. I am trying to talk the Warden into us going into the chciken bizness for fun and profit too. She says she only wants small chickens. I was leaning toward big fat cluckers. I guess we will get the miniature variety.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom