Swiss Steak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick deletes things that Nick doesn't like........he can't handle the truth. It's okay Nick

Why don't you simply stop replying only negative comments to my posts? You're a moderator and supposed to set an example for others. If you are good and behave I'll give you your one bullet back Barney.

Why don't you simply stop replying only negative comments to my posts? You're a moderator and supposed to set an example for others. If you are good and behave I'll give you your one bullet back Barney.

Hense my opening remark. Stop looking to argue. I don't care for long videos, I've said it before to anybody who posts them and I'll say it again. Give me some pictures and I'm a happy camper.

Hense my opening remark. Stop looking to argue. I don't care for long videos, I've said it before to anybody who posts them and I'll say it again. Give me some pictures and I'm a happy camper.

Hense my comment.......don't reply if you have nothing good to say. As long as you continue to antagonize me with you stupid comments I will continue to argue. Just don't open my posts, because you can't help yourself from being a jerk.

Well the Puffster should be reporting back shortly on his foray into the world of Swiss Steak. Cant wait.

Uhhh...I tweaked it a bit. :eek:
No 'shrooms, red bell pepper (sweet not over powering like the green), used regular round steak (cheaper than cubed in my neck) and beat the shit out of it with a mallet and a jaccard adding flour during the ass whoop for the browning process,and tomato sauce.
The rest is the same. ;)

Uhhh...I tweaked it a bit. :eek:
No 'shrooms, red bell pepper (sweet not over powering like the green), used regular round steak (cheaper than cubed in my neck) and beat the shit out of it with a mallet and a jaccard adding flour during the ass whoop for the browning process,and tomato sauce.
The rest is the same. ;)

Well......how did you like it? Typically cubed steak is round, so you did good grasshoppah!

Very nice! To my grass hoppa' from a different motha' we should converse more in a secluded type way. The culinary world will stop and say ...wtf?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom