Weather not that good here! but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarylCincy

Senior Cook
Weather not that great for outside BBQ but weather is fine inside for watching old movies, Smokey and The Bandit a classic, Buford T. Justice of Texas! says I'll have a Diablo Sandwich a Dr.Pepper and make it fast cuss I'm in a Got' Damn hurry!...I'm thinking I'm not in a hurry but I'm hungry, and a Diablo Sandwich sounds good.
img_255040_0_eb192cad99024234d2369baa01ee2f51.jpg
img_255040_1_e7fc450af201c4c8b13f84d7ee4b805b.jpg

Ha Ha Haaah! Yeah' Movie and the sandwich is good!

ps. also the weather man says warmer weather is heading our way this week, thats something to get excited about.

Looks like my kinda meal and movie. Ok got make a diablo soonish soonish. If somebody be kind enough to cough up the recipe..lol. Thanks.

Looks like my kinda meal and movie. Ok got make a diablo soonish soonish. If somebody be kind enough to cough up the recipe..lol. Thanks.
You can Google Diablo Sandwich and you are going to get a few different recipes, mine is sloppy joy sauce homemade prefered but I've seen some good stuff in a jar or last choice just Manwich it. Gound beef,whole kernel corn, lettuce on the bottom bun if you like, with cream cheese on top. Oh use a nice buttered browned bun. I used some Slap Ya Mama Hot! Cajun seasoning in the sauce or use a dash of Cayenne pepper and just a little spicy bbq sauce too.

I like it. I have the Dr Pepper. Might need to shop for the stuff for the Diablo.

Your weather comment made me think of this. "The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful!

Bob, That's one from Jimmy I've not heard of before, Its a good one, I'll drink to that!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom