Equipment as it rolls in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GimpyMagoo

Discombobulated BBQ'r
Well, I've started back on my journey into sausage and curin'.
Kids are grown and there tastes have matured so they now appreciate a good butt or Turkey Turd fresh out of the smoker. So now the journey begins.

I've spent the last few days shopping (and buying) and now I wait.

today I received the first item

16b0_5b4d.jpg

a Guide Gear 11lb vertical stuffer.
This this is a monster to be sure!
I am a member of their discount club (renewed with this order) and the wife found some sort of coupon online so after all was said and done she paid right at about $150 for this with shipping. I don't plan on a review unless one hasn't been done yet but, it looks pretty darn stout. Heavy and stainless. 4 tubes and two crank speeds/ Barrel tips easily cranks smooth, and looks fairly easy to clean.

Jenny (my dog) is for scale :)

now I wait for everything else.
LEM 3/4 hp electric grinder
a coupla Kiwi knives
etc.

Good Lawdie Miz Claudie..aint never seen a stuffer quite as overwhelming looking as that Bad Boy. Congrats! Now soon as you get this show on the road first stop is to pass out samples to the office staff at Mama's School. You could win some hearts and minds..have all the fundraisers coming through you etc. I like the sound of it. Dont let the nice looking pooch fall down in there. lol.

The photos and accompanying narrative reminds me of an old camp song about Mr. Johnny Rubek who invented an automated sausage making machine. It goes like this:

Oh Mr. Johnny Rubek..how could you be so mean.
I told you you'd be sorry for inventing that machine.
Now all the neighbors cats and dogs will never more be seen,
Because they'll all be ground to sausages In Johnny Rubek's Machine.

(The later verses turn sad because Mr. Rubek climbs inside to work on it and his wife accidentally pulls the handle and grinds him up into sausage.)

Last edited:
@BW
all my kids grew up with the mom singing that song to them. now I can' get it out of my head.

Small world..lol. One of my all time favorites right behind The Little Brown Mouse. Now thats a real classic. See if Mom knows that one.

Last edited:
she doesn't but I do and I'm here to tell ya. If I was a mouse I'd live at a bar too :)

Back
Top Bottom