Get Some of This

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
This is really great stuff

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347140667301.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347140667301.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 181
Goodness. When do the free scientifical evaluation samples start shipping? If that is as good as Sirriachi I might buy some one day.

It has been on the market for some time now. I think it is better than Siracchi in some ways... It has a sweet start but a great heat at the back and can be used in a number of ways... I would get some soon...

What he said. I got a bottle that's about half gone. I wouldn't compare it with Rooster Sauce...kinda like apples and oranges. Not nearly the same, but both have their own place.

BOB

Well hearty thanks for the scientific analyses of the product. Sweet and little hot is a winning combo..especially if they throw a little sour in with it. That make up the total ying and yang of the oriental palette..as long as it got some of the stuff of which we also have receptors called MSG. Joe Ames axed me one time in a private tutorial..Have you ever ate something which taste good...but you dont know why it taste good? I say yep. He say MSG. Now the Warden listens to Dr. Becker and he is an exspurt and he say dont eat it..so I dont eat it. Now Joe thought the health consequences had been overblown but he never got a chance to listen to Dr. Becker. Also high fructose corn syrup is deadly. Dont eat or drink that either. Its in about everything except stuff at my house..lol.

Yea, I have to say that I have never been sorry for things I have purchased on you all's say so. That Thermapen...I regretted pulling the trigger on that. $o expen$ive BUT once I used it and found no more dried out grill meat...well I was a convert. I am expecting great things from the sweet/hot sauce!:rolleyes:

Well sure you will enjoy it. If my humpbacked brother ever straightens himself up I will prob order some too..depending on if you say its good or not. A person could save some money here. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom