Rolling a Fattie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Max1

Head Chef
This last weekend, I was in a cooking mood! HA! When am I not, right? Last Saturday my buddy dropped by so I had everything to make some fatties so that is what we made for dinner.

Basically what you do is take a pound of Ground Chuck, season it some, put it in a gallon zip-lock bag, and roll it out with a rolling pin.

Once you have it rolled out, cut the sides of the zip-lock bag and then open it. take a rice mix and put it in the middle of the ground chuck and roll it up.

Next weave a package of bacon into a square. put the roll of ground chuck on the edge of the bacon and roll it up.

Place on a grill with indirect heat at 250-300 for about an hour. You can add some wood for a smoked taste.

Here are some pictures.

1. This is a picture of the nice day and some smoke coming off the grill.
4.jpg

2. Just a few pictures
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

They were good too. Had 2 different fillings too. One had mushroom rice, and the other had stuffing. They were both good in their own right

Added a Fattie Twist last weekend. Filled with egg, cheese and mushroom, then cooked to 145 internal. Then wrapped in the Pilsbury Pizza dough (can) and in the oven to finish. Turned out pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom