New Stumps Smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been going back and forth with the sales guy there just to get ideas on how they work and stuff. Jim Minion has said that he knows the Backwoods Smokers work really well and has heard that Stump Smokers cook well too...only current problem is that Stump's doesn't deliver to Ohio! :-( Would have to work shipping on my own which perhaps isn't that big a deal.

Also, no house to put it at right now...but the Stump's do look like a great unit! One day indeed, Bruce!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
I have been going back and forth with the sales guy there just to get ideas on how they work and stuff. Jim Minion has said that he knows the Backwoods Smokers work really well and has heard that Stump Smokers cook well too...only current problem is that Stump's doesn't deliver to Ohio! :-( Would have to work shipping on my own which perhaps isn't that big a deal.

Also, no house to put it at right now...but the Stump's do look like a great unit! One day indeed, Bruce!! :D

Waht did your house blow away in the T-storm the other day?

No Larry...we are going to be moving in a few months (or sooner) and I want to make sure I have a nice cement pad to put my new set-up on...to include the WSM, Weber Genesis Silver B and perhaps a Gator or Stump or Backwoods smoker! :!:

Greg Rempe said:
No Larry...we are going to be moving in a few months (or sooner) and I want to make sure I have a nice cement pad to put my new set-up on...to include the WSM, Weber Genesis Silver B and perhaps a Gator or Stump or Backwoods smoker! :!:

Didn't know you were moving Mr. Babymaker! Congrats!!

Greg Rempe said:

Call Bryans mason!

Well it's not totally smooth ~ A little warped near the top but the dark area down the middle looks like a reflection of the edge of the driveway against the grass.

I don't think so, I doubt he would have taken delivery of a brand new "dented" smoker. I know I wouldn't have. I think it's just the reflections.

Bruce B said:
I don't think so, I doubt he would have taken delivery of a brand new "dented" smoker. I know I wouldn't have. I think it's just the reflections.

I agree...this guy went down to Gergia and picked it up himself! He wouldn't have taken a dented one for sure!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Bruce B":zvupt8hu]I don't think so, I doubt he would have taken delivery of a brand new "dented" smoker. I know I wouldn't have. I think it's just the reflections.

I agree...this guy went down to Gergia and picked it up himself! He wouldn't have taken a dented one for sure![/quote:zvupt8hu]

What the hell choice did he have, unless he wanted to return home without one and then have to drive back down to Ga. then back home again.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Is it me or does that look dented?
Something is going on there. I agree with some of you guys that part of what you see is a reflection from the driveway and grass. But up at the very top there is something going on with the sheet metal. Could just be from welding. Might have gotten dented during transport.

Well, I'll tell you what, the guy who owns that is Tom Cuneo and he posts over on Basso's forum. I will send him an e-mail and ask him if it is dented. I just spoke to him the other night so, I'll let you know.

There, done...as soon as he gets back to me I'll let y'all know.

Bruce B said:
Well, I'll tell you what, the guy who owns that is Tom Cuneo and he posts over on Basso's forum. I will send him an e-mail and ask him if it is dented. I just spoke to him the other night so, I'll let you know.

Hey Bruce that guy is Tom Cuneo, he's over on Basso's board. You should send him an e-mail and ask him if it is dented. I think you mentioned you had spoken with him hte other night. Let us know, okay? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom