Baby Backs and Country Style on...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
since noon today...it is now 4pm and it is raining like a mutha!! :-X I put a piece of wind break on the top of the WSM as a make-shift rain shield but I can see some steam coming from around the access door! DAMN IT!!!

Currently the ribs are in foil for the hour or so...then back on the grill for a nice firm up period and glaze of Sweet Baby Ray's sauce!

Some pictures to follow! By the way, the rib rack that Bruce sent me works great! Wish I would have had full racks instead of halves! Curses on you BJ's!! [-X

Sounds like you got it under control Rempe!! I'm hooked on the SBR's sauce too!! Great stuff! You gonna give the new lil' one a rib???

I dunno, when he says it was raining like a mother? IT WAS REALLY REALKLY RAINING LIKE A MOTHER! I'll bet we got 3 " in 30 minutes!

Woodman said:
I dunno, when he says it was raining like a mother? IT WAS REALLY REALKLY RAINING LIKE A MOTHER! I'll bet we got 3 " in 30 minutes!

Which means it sprinkled! I can year them now, "yeah the Browns are gonna win the SuperBowl". Exaggerators!!!! :eek:

The ribs turned out good! Even with the terential rain I had...no word back from the in-laws on the country ribs so I will wait to hear from them beofore I post my pics...although I don't think I took any pics of those! #-o

Greg Rempe said:
The ribs turned out good! Even with the terential rain I had...no word back from the in-laws on the country ribs so I will wait to hear from them beofore I post my pics...although I don't think I took any pics of those! #-o

No pic's??? That's it, I'm outta here!

Dang Greg those ribs look awesome!!!!!! Man o man, now I'm hoongery! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Yes Nick, it is amazing how the smell can go as far as it can even when it has the attic walls to contend with!! :eek: :)

Greg the ribs look very good I been what to do some ribs but the price is way to hi right now. it looks like your little gril loves your ribs with a smile like that one.

Thanks for shareing,
Missing Link.

Back
Top Bottom