Brisket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well since it come from Canada I would do it Eskimo style and eat it raw. Eh? Much more nutritious than the cooked version..does not kill the vital living enzymes which die at 140 as you know. Works the same way on Walrus Blubber..Caribou and fermented fish etc. If a person wants to eat meat raw is the only way to fly.

bigwheel said:
Well since it come from Canada I would do it Eskimo style and eat it raw. Eh? Much more nutritious than the cooked version..does not kill the vital living enzymes which die at 140 as you know. Works the same way on Walrus Blubber..Caribou and fermented fish etc. If a person wants to eat meat raw is the only way to fly.

Even though that sounds good BW I made the brisket fit. I rolled the brisket, put the lid on, had my daughter sit on the lid and I c-clamped the lid down. Should be good, we'll see.

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

Even though that sounds good BW I made the brisket fit. I rolled the brisket, put the lid on, had my daughter sit on the lid and I c-clamped the lid down. Should be good, we'll see.

I'd like to see a picture of that, Eh!

And then finish it over the coals for some sweet brisket grill marks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom