smoked some ribs friday..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so I cheated as we all do but they turned out good. I got pics but not many and I didn't take a pic of the finished product but I still thought I would share with u all! I baked them for an hour at 300° then added my rub and honey, smoked them at about 200°for 2 hours, spraying them every 10-15 mins with apple juice, then I baste them with my bbq sauce mixture while I grilled them for about 15-20 mins, constantly flipping them and basting them. Only my 2nd time smoking ribs and I loved them way more then my burnt first try!

This was the cut I bought. They were pork spare ribs.
img_242254_0_d85fdab7103f96b14ea6116dad1589ed.jpg

This is my bad ass smoker doin what it does best!
img_242254_1_fd71b2c4c628b63720d84df5f797a9db.jpg

And this is my ribs after they had been smoked for 2 hours.
img_242254_2_4a1cb75321976a10c8d22127f9b04af8.jpg

Cases are not usually aimed towards directories. However, the multi-million dollar industry has faced regulatory and legal problems. Phone book provider Dex has been filed suit against for incorrectly listing a BBQ diner under "carcass removal". Carcass removal listing leads to $417,000 lawsuit. They need to do something in order to fix this things because it is their responsibility to submit and document real and valid information to the customer. Now, one of the names of restaurant is involved in this issue.

Walter smiths said:
Cases are not usually aimed towards directories. However, the multi-million dollar industry has faced regulatory and legal problems. Phone book provider Dex has been filed suit against for incorrectly listing a BBQ diner under "carcass removal". Carcass removal listing leads to $417,000 lawsuit. They need to do something in order to fix this things because it is their responsibility to submit and document real and valid information to the customer. Now, one of the names of restaurant is involved in this issue.

And this has what to do with smoking ribs ... Don't you hate spammers? BB they are good lookin' ribs.

Reminds me of the Yellow Page entry of the Blanco Cabillo Mexican restaurant down at Corpus in about 73. The owner tole them on the phone he wanted a picture of a big white horse in the add. Course in S. Texas dialect horse comes out as "hearse." So the dumb gringo order taker put a pic of a big white hearse right in between the enchiladas and the menudo pics. Funniest thing I ever saw. Meant to clip it and keep it but failed yet again.

Back
Top Bottom