First outing for the Pyromid tomorrow, if all goes well!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Susan Z said:
If the weather cooperates, first we'll have a day of fishing on my friend's pond (the perfect hostess, she'll most undoubtedly be sound asleep, so we'll have the farm to ourselves!), and prolly grill mussels and clams and who knows, maybe italian sausage and peppers if the mood hits us, or mebbe some of the squash out of her garden. Then on to the show with the Pyromid in tow for what Larry assures me is legal tailgating....not sure what to cook, tho. Mebbe chicken satay, or jerk chicken on skewers? Shoot, somewhere I recently got a pyromid cookbook. Mebbe I can scare it up before then. I'm really not sure what we oughta' shoot for.

You'll be fine Susan! If you run into any problems just mention my name! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Susan Z":f0v5f8u9]If the weather cooperates, first we'll have a day of fishing on my friend's pond (the perfect hostess, she'll most undoubtedly be sound asleep, so we'll have the farm to ourselves!), and prolly grill mussels and clams and who knows, maybe italian sausage and peppers if the mood hits us, or mebbe some of the squash out of her garden. Then on to the show with the Pyromid in tow for what Larry assures me is legal tailgating....not sure what to cook, tho. Mebbe chicken satay, or jerk chicken on skewers? Shoot, somewhere I recently got a pyromid cookbook. Mebbe I can scare it up before then. I'm really not sure what we oughta' shoot for.

You'll be fine Susan! If you run into any problems just mention my name! 8-[[/quote:f0v5f8u9]

If that doesn't get you tasered, nothing will!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom