KINGSFORD CHARCOAL ON SALE AT HOME DEPOT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hawk wild bbq co

Senior Cook
I just got back from Home Depot. Purchased 400 lbs. of Kingsford charcoal , they have it 2-20lbs bags for only 7.97 no limit. The add says 9.97 but when you get in there it is only 7.97. Couldnt help myself stocked up. lol

I'm going to have to go and check that out here too. Thanks for the heads up!

I bought 240 lbs at that price yesterday. It was weird like Hawk said, the ad said $9.97 but the in-store price was $7.97.

Made my yearly trip to HD to stock up charcoal and got 400#s also. I had one double bag left over from last year and they were 21.6# bags. They have it on sale at this time every year and I stock up. Notice Sams was $16 plus for two 23# bags.

Dang Griff bet a person need a dedicated igloo to store all that charcoal. I aint bought a single bag of that nasty stuff in years. Electricity and gas is the only way to fly as concerns the heat source for about all outdoorsy cooking chores. Just my itchy knee sun she yen of course:)

Bigwheel I have a gasser thar I use a lot 'cause it's quick and easy, but I still like to play with fire. And winter cooks use a lot of charcoal.

Yep can imagine how much charcoal a dedicated outdoor cook go through in a winter up there. Seen the pics of cooking in ten foot snow banks etc. Johnny Horton always claim when its Springtime in Alaska its 40 below etc. Tell my girl friend Sarah I still love her and will vote for her for Prez early and often:)

[quote="bigwheel] Johnny Horton always claim when its Springtime in Alaska its 40 below etc. [/quote]

Johnny Horton is classic! Chug-a-lug, Chug-a-lug....

I guess I have to check out Home Depot. I just paid $7.97 for one 18lb bag at Walmart.

Salesman at HD said the sale ends at the end of the week. I bought 200 lps.

Had a BBQ over the weekend and invited friends and family. They asked what they should bring and along with the beer and food, I told them to bring 2 - 40lb packages of kingsford as well. Needless to say, I'm good for awhile. ;)

Just to be part of the club but better I bought 600 lbs...

(more like 80 but hate to be left out)

I got 120 lbs myself. I thought about it and said "what the heck?" by the time I was able to get back there, the sale was off. I'm still good for a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom