What A Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Don't know if I posted this pic. The wife, Just loves a pig roast.
img_238710_0_a1962714b0094a90596ab523bc1c9cf7.jpg

ScottyDaQ said:
You definitely don't deserve her. :mrgreen:

Do you really serve people food that came off a grease soaked wood table?

Yeah but it's only payback for work they do for each other. If you do a shit job for somebody, you get paid back with a case of the shits! :twisted: It's a simple concept! :LOL:

ScottyDaQ said:
You definitely don't deserve her. :mrgreen:

Do you really serve people food that came off a grease soaked wood table?
My "Serv Safe" certification just rolled over in it's soon to be grave. :shock:

Looks like the pig had a major blow out. There aint no way you'de catch my wife doin that. Wait a minute...Pigs does she teach classes? hhaa! :D

dollarbill said:
Looks like the pig had a major blow out. There aint no way you'de catch my wife doin that. Wait a minute...Pigs does she teach classes? hhaa! :D

In fact, she does at the BBQ store where she works. Also has her own WSM. I get to use it now and then. Knows how to use the weed torch also to get the lump going. Not bad for a city girl! A little rain don't slow her down.

img_239151_0_d192f1a82d125bb84888ea834ae1b25c.jpg

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
dollarbill said:

In fact, she does at the BBQ store where she works. Also has her own WSM. I get to use it now and then. Knows how to use the weed torch also to get the lump going. Not bad for a city girl! A little rain don't slow her down.

img_239572_0_d192f1a82d125bb84888ea834ae1b25c.jpg

Now we see who and how the venison roast turned out so good! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom