JB at the beach w BP oil spill update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Frig tip
img_237253_0_eb3c82fa61208606fa6c898c8b14cd98.jpg

[youtube:37b8p8p1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjRvIS_Zx4[/youtube:37b8p8p1]

Looks Good Boy. Why you want to put longnecks in the icebox sideways? Where you from Boy? Waste of a perfectly good tater chip clip. I bet Justeen is spinning in his grave on this deal. Watch out for all that oil down there.

Great video JB. All I can say is, if you see JB in his puke up truck using his video cam on da highway, best get out the damn way. :LOL: Oh yea, look up his son to go off road with. I'd go with JB , but we sure get stuck. ;) I can hear it now. "we can make it BOY Hang on!" Pops involved for sure. :LOL:

Pigs

I was down there April 1st JB for 10 days, stayed in Orange Beach....had great weather but it was a little breezy.

Bruce B said:
I was down there April 1st JB for 10 days, stayed in Orange Beach....had great weather but it was a little breezy.

Inquiring minds want to know........why didn't you hook up with JB again while you were down there? :twisted:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3g4sy469]I was down there April 1st JB for 10 days, stayed in Orange Beach....had great weather but it was a little breezy.

Inquiring minds want to know........why didn't you hook up with JB again while you were down there? :twisted:[/quote:3g4sy469]

I live 4 hours from Orange Beach, They sell anything in Alabama that Bruce can buy here in La. Crawfish Slap Ya Mama ect...

Back
Top Bottom