Party At George's Store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Sunday May 1st. FREE BBQ and FREE BEER!
10189 Main st, Clarence NY
If your around, stop by. oompapy? Honcho? Witt? John Penn? (I did say free beer John :LOL: )

Pigs

Helen_Paradise said:
I just need a place to crash....

You'll visit 2 out of 3 shitholes in the United States, (Michigan and New York), Ohio being next in line and you won't visit me in Va? I hate the world and NOW people from California.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":1or162y6]I just need a place to crash....

You'll visit 2 out of 3 shitholes in the United States, (Michigan and New York), Ohio being next in line and you won't visit me in Va? I hate the world and NOW people from California.[/quote:1or162y6]

Maybe you should take a good look at yourself! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":1hca66vs]I just need a place to crash....

You'll visit 2 out of 3 shitholes in the United States, (Michigan and New York), Ohio being next in line and you won't visit me in Va? I hate the world and NOW people from California.[/quote:1hca66vs]
I'll be in your part of the world in July!

Ya know Nick and Scotty, not so sure I want to meet you guy's in person. Your bigger dicks and bung holes than me! ;) :LOL: Just might be fun for the local crew to slide by, have a brewski or 10 and sample some of Val's killer Q and side's she makes.

Pigs

I'm in quite a quandary... I don't like draft beer..but its free, and free food..hmmm. Pigs.. any chance you could arrange for there to be bottled free beer there for me ? I would drink it out of a glass and no one would know.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Ya know Nick and Scotty, not so sure I want to meet you guy's in person. Your bigger dicks and bung holes than me! ;) :LOL: Just might be fun for the local crew to slide by, have a brewski or 10 and sample some of Val's killer Q and side's she makes.

Pigs

I know both Nick and Scotty and they are both dicks, but they can both spell and don't lie.

I thought it was illegal for a store to give free alcohol?? John, even though you like free beer as much as I do, are any NY Laws being broken here or is this another one of Pig's 'stories' and Bro Jack??

Nope... most articles in the law refer to "selling or serving of alcohol"... I may show up undercover and see whats going on there. I may have to consume beer in accordance with my official roles and duties...

Back
Top Bottom