Try To Get Me Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
img_235986_0_a666dd8dc9dc513fb5c3ef9ab2314a94.jpg

Now watch, some one will steal the top and greats. :LOL: Guess I need to go to the hardware to get a piece of chain so I can loop it threw the top handle and side handles. :roll:

Pigs

friesian_rain said:
Did somebody really steal/try to steal your grill ?!
(or you just kidding and I'm being blonde :? )

I kid you NOT! I lost a WSM with a Tel-True gauge in the lid a while back. Was only a year old (or less) had a Brinkman charcoal pan in it for a water pan. Out about $325.00 on that deal. The bastards knew what they were stealing! Took a Weber chimney, Lighter cubes, 10 pounds of lump in a clean roller plastic garbage can I had on the side of the house! I live between 3 bars, and I know I'll never find it as I'm sure it's in some back yard hidden from the public. What the the dirty crook don't know is that I have my name and phone numbers engraved on the inside of the legs where you can't see them. You Have to take a leg off to see. Other thing I did is to put nickel plated acorn nuts on the hardware for handles (add 0n) and legs. Other thing I did was to put my Cell number on the bottom inside of the top handle burned that in with a solder iron If I ever see it, I'm calling Five-O! It's a one of a kind that I created. Don't think I'll ever see it again, if I do, I'll let Five-O handle it and keep my firearms locked up and give the key to the wife to hide till I can take this jerk to the fullest extent of the law. Had my hard wood whole hog stolen too one time. Sure some dick has it in his garage using it as a work bench. (2 and a half inch hard Maple and 2 a half inch square tubing with adjustable legs to keep level. Never going to see that again. Welded my name on the top of the steel with phone number under the top of the hard wood, if I see that, same deal with Five-O. I have positive ID and pics that they belong to ME! What kind of scum bag steals any thing. Sure hope karma come's threw on all the scum who steal from me, or anyone else.
Sorry for the rant.

Still Pissed,

Pigs

No problem about "ranting", you have every right ! I hate thieves... there's never an excuse for stealing. I've had things stolen before and the "urge to do bodily harm" is great !

Well, sorry you lost your WSM and stuff. Hope your locks works.

Hey Genius it would take one hard pull to yank the kettle off the legs or one hit of a hammer to knock the axle of the wheels and it's gone. You should just keep it at camp where it's safe........

wow. if I were you I'd buy one of those sheds you can put up or just buy and assembled one and put the grill in there and lock that!

ScottyDaQ said:
Unless the dog anchor is cast into a buried cement slab... a 60 lb dog could walk away with your precious grill.

Or a hungry Coon...............I AM NOT SAYING NOTHING, JUST POSTING..............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom