Old Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
It's ALIVE!

img_235852_0_9f6227b86082d2ff23f1af059d6409aa.jpg

Been outdoors for about 15 years. No worry about leaving it out front of the house. So ugly and rusty, no one want's to steal it. :LOL: It works.

Pigs

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Smokey Lew":168cs8ju]Looks like the one JB had before he went modern and got his WSM
Chris had a WSM![/quote:168cs8ju]
Times are tough...they had a Primo too....

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Smokey Lew":etxj0bqx]Looks like the one JB had before he went modern and got his WSM
Chris had a WSM!
Times are tough...they had a Primo too....[/quote:etxj0bqx]

I'm still pissed on that deal! Premo XL with stainless shelf's she won it for FREE! Sold it for a thousand bucks. Oh, I got to look at it, touch it, drool on it but never cooked on it. :cry: Never saw a penny of cash from that deal ether. Sucks to be me on that deal. :roll:

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":65bypzh0][quote="Smokey Lew":65bypzh0]Looks like the one JB had before he went modern and got his WSM
Chris had a WSM!
Times are tough...they had a Primo too....[/quote:65bypzh0]

I'm still pissed on that deal! Premo XL with stainless shelf's she won it for FREE! Sold it for a thousand bucks. Oh, I got to look at it, touch it, drool on it but never cooked on it. :cry: Never saw a penny of cash from that deal ether. Sucks to be me on that deal. :roll:

Pigs[/quote:65bypzh0]
No, it sucks to be you on any deal! :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom