Shrimp Etouffee Dish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarylCincy

Senior Cook
Dinner last night was very good Cajun meal that I made for the first time and it will not be the last, I made a Shrimp Etouffee thank's to the help of JB's videos, he makes a Crawfish Etouffee and check out his video for the recipe. I used shrimp instead of crawfish because I could only find crawfish from China, Like JB says dont use no crawfish or shrimp from Asia use only Louisiana crawfish or shrimp from The Gulf of Mexico and thats where the shrimp is from that I got. Pay attention to what JB say's Boy!
ps I hope you get better soon JB, we miss you on here.
pic. of dinner
img_235251_0_9b299a248f052dfeb5af5d7ae119c2e2.jpg

Looks great Daryl, Send me a bowl, Damn Crtawfish are high as as shit due to fuel prices Boat, truck ect

007bond-jb said:
Looks great Daryl, Send me a bowl, Damn Crtawfish are high as as shit due to fuel prices Boat, truck ect
Thank's JB! I would bring you a pot full special delivery if I could...Welcome Back!!!
Hope you get back to feeling well soon.

That do look mighty yummy. Fine job. How about catfish from Viet Nam? Mekong brand. That is whut the feller who runs the local Chicken Express is fixing to start serving. Do I need to quit eating it? Now its usually free so I dont have much room to nag..but I am a good tipper and could swing over to chicken. Only place I know of to get fresh cooked gizzards and livers. Do anybody have any good advice on this deal?

Back
Top Bottom