Thread notification question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Quick question...when you get a notification that someones replied to a thread.......

And then you click on the link does it always take you to that link..Half the time it does for me, but half the time it takes me to the free bulleten board web page...

Any thoughts or suggestions ?

John, I didn't turn that function on (for me personally). When you log in and out...any new item that have been replied to wil be in orange. Too many boxes popping up all the time makes foe a headache.

You can change it in your profile!

***Just for clarification..THIS IS THE ADULT SECTION...NO HOLDS BARRED...WE DON'T LIKE EXCESSIVE PROFANITY BUT SOME IS OK...CLEAR???***

Greg Rempe said:
Too many boxes popping up all the time makes foe a headache.

Speaking of to many boxes .... why all the ads and crap ... you know for about $50 a year you can get rid of the crap .... it is very annoying ....

Hmm .... maybe it's a yankee thing .....

I like the one of the girl in the white bikini's ass though! And, I'm still tryin to win that contest about "who's married to Jennifer Anniston"

Texana said:
Greg Rempe said:
Too many boxes popping up all the time makes foe a headache.

Speaking of to many boxes .... why all the ads and crap ... you know for about $50 a year you can get rid of the crap .... it is very annoying ....

Hmm .... maybe it's a yankee thing .....

Ana...paypal me the $50 and they are gone...I just spent my $$ on the logos!! :D

By the way...welome aboard!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom