Where's Finney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney is afraid of being fired for posting too much from work. And on the weekends this browbeating wife won't let him use the computer. So it's pretty much only nights when he posts, which explains why he is known here as the Thread Killer. He usually gets the last word on dead topics!

He'll show up if something really ugly happens though!

Yeah, every once in a while, I get that attack of conscience about posting at work, then I remember all the 20 extra hours a week I put in and forget it!

Here I is!!!! :eek:
Yeah work has gotten more strict about web use, but luckily (for me) I had cut way back before they got tough. I realized I had a BBQ-4-U addiction. I just haven't had that much to add lately. (ever if you ask some people)
Work has been REAL BUSY lately also. And I was in training all last week for a new data management system that Daimler-Chrysler is starting to use. The last thing I wanted to do last week was get on the computer and read because that is what I was doing all day. This week I'm just trying to catch up from last week and actually use some of what I was supposed to have learned. I'll try and be better nexst week.
I just don't have a lot of free time on the weekends (not Cappie's reason). Working and living in one state during the week and driving home to visit my house and wife just doesn't leave a lot of 'play' time. I'll do better.

Good to know I was missed... although apparently not that much. 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom