WSM question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hogdady

Cook
Been considering the purchase of a WSM. I recently read a review that stated the 22" WSM had difficulty staying at temps below 275°. Can any WSM owners comment on this?

I use my 22" WSM for all kinds of cooks and have no problems keeping temps where they need to be. I even use it for smoking jerky and I can keep the temperature between 160 and 170 for 6 hours or so. I usually finish off the jerky in my dehydrator for the last few hours but the WSM works great for me.

I have the 22" WSM and never have a problem keeping temps down. It'll maintain temp @ 225-250* for hours and hours on the same load of charcoal.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1jsobhvx]hogdady, when you need answers, you come here! Even if we don't know, we'll make something up! :LOL:
:LOL:

And afterwards we'll fight you about it.

no problems with my 22.[/quote:1jsobhvx]
Sometimes I feel like Superman......................fighting for truth, justice and the American way! :D

[quote
Sometimes I feel like Superman......................fighting for truth, justice and the American way! :D[/quote]
You may be a mild mannered reporter working for a great metropolitan newspaper, but that's no Lois Lane in your avatar.

Hogdady said:
doesn't that hurt your arm when you bend it that way (to pat urself on the back)?
NO!

DaveG said:
[quote
Sometimes I feel like Superman......................fighting for truth, justice and the American way! :D
You may be a mild mannered reporter working for a great metropolitan newspaper, but that's no Lois Lane in your avatar.[/quote]
YES!

4.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom