Pulled Pork Hash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
I'm wanting to utilize more of my pulled pork instead of the usual pulled pork sandwiches, anyone have or can you guide me to a good recipe for pulled pork hash?

Thanks,

T

bigwheel said:
Hey all I found was a place wanting to buy my liver. Whuts up here?

bigwheel
The words "This recipe" are the link to the recipe. The organ donation link in my signature is another deal entirely. I'm still around to enjoy bbq because I am a transplant recipient (note my screen name). There's lots of other folks who aren't so lucky because there's a huge shortage of donors. If you are not registered as a organ donor, please consider taking the time to go to organdonor.gov and register. {getting off my soapbox now}

Ok thanks found the link. Sounds really good. Praising the Lord as we speak that you got the new Ticker you needed and somebody was of the mind to donate it. Lady friend of mine recently passed awaiting a liver.

bigwheel

Thanks so much for the link NewHeart I'll give it a try soon and thanks for the enchilada idea Lew. We often use leftover chicken for enchilada's, in fact we are having soem tonight but next time I'll definitely try pork next time. I have done pulled pork tacos and the family loves em.

Thanks so much all...I truly love this forum.

T

Reb, SC hash is virtually unkown outside the Palmetto State.
I think it would be a little too runny in some cases, depends on
your recipe. I've also seen it made with potatoes in it, so in that
case, it's very close to hash already.

Loaded baked taters are a natural for left over PP.
PP, Chilii, Bacon, Sour Cream Chives...sometimes we get crazy and add some hotdogs to the mix.
PP goes will in a western sytle omlette as well as in a breakfast buritto.
PP wontons are a big hit.
BBQ lagasna works well with left over pork and chicken.

I made a pulled pork omelette one morning. It was quite tasty...

1.jpg

Q, cheddar & Jack cheeses, and a little rub. Easy...

Tacos and hash are good too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom