I Got A wff.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just make sure they put some anchovies and pickled japs on it. It will be muy bueno. Get the thin crust. I cant stand to chew through that old thick raw dough some of them places dishes out. In fact I love french bread pizzers too. Talk about no muss no fuss.

bigwheel

Fail. No pics. Val has the camera and doing a big catering job with George today. 100 pound whole hog a few sides and 8 briskets. Mark did the hog on his offset, Val did the rest on the Southern Pride. Said she took a bunch of pics. Won't know till she get's home.

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3szmn7e2]How about your new video camera?
I'm stupid, and Val has no interest in the damn Thing. May nave to call JB for advice.

Pigs[/quote:3szmn7e2]

I'll give you $10 for the thing.

Well sorry about the camera deal. I aint had very good luck with em either. I sometimes feel like they are trying to capture my spirit and translate into pixels or something. Have you ever felt like that?

bigwheel

wittdog said:
Where is the pizza place? I've been know to head down to that neck of the woods.
Just on the end of Jackson street before you turn left on Bloomingdale to hit the rez. It's on the left side of your coming from rt 5

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom