Set a new record................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
............. grilled, ate and cleaned up in 30 minutes! I also had time for a plated picture!

No really, I had a Red Snapper fillet that I was going to do last night but things came up. Unfortunatly last night it wasn't pouring rain unlike tonight but I grilled it anyway. That's the wonders of a gas grill, they are a little easier to use when it's pouring. But enough about me, lets get to the food. I made a compound butter for the fish with cilantro, orange peel, lemon peel, lime juice and garlic. We ended up putting it on the corn also and I may try some on my pancakes with breakfast.
Rubbed with some Great South Bay
[attachment=4:2e3z8skd]IMG_0143.JPG[/attachment:2e3z8skd][attachment=3:2e3z8skd]IMG_0144.JPG[/attachment:2e3z8skd][attachment=2:2e3z8skd]IMG_0145.JPG[/attachment:2e3z8skd][attachment=1:2e3z8skd]IMG_0146.JPG[/attachment:2e3z8skd][attachment=0:2e3z8skd]IMG_0148.JPG[/attachment:2e3z8skd]

You are such a sarcastic bastard, but still very funny!

Nice meal!! You put honey on the corn?

Captain Morgan said:
yum! great job on getting grill marks without tearing the
fish apart!

I bet my left leg, he cooked that fish on a gasser. No way he could set a record without one! :mrgreen:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":398jdm5z]yum! great job on getting grill marks without tearing the
fish apart!

I bet my left leg, he cooked that fish on a gasser. No way he could set a record without one! :mrgreen:[/quote:398jdm5z]

Keep your left leg, if you read the post you would know I used the gasser! Thanks bro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom