What a great time at Gary from VA's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
My wife and I have been invited to Gary and his lovely wife Linda's house for the past couple of years for his "Annual Pork Roast".

Yesterday was the first time we could make it. He had butts and chicken on his Lang 84. Everyone brought a passing dish. The tables were spread 7 or 8 deep with food.

If you haven't been to the Shenandoah Valley area of VA, you need to visit. The people there are the great, and boy they can cook. We couldn’t stick around for the fire works, but I am sure it was spectacular.

Thanks again Gary and Linda for the invite. We had a great time.

Gary from VA

You are most welcome my friend... and a big THANK YOU to you and Cathy and Mr. Bill for all your help. Helping finish up the chicken and the hot dogs and all Cathy's help was greatly apreciated and it allowed us to greet our guests as they came in. My only regret was that our invited guests were working our party. The fireworks were a success as well, sorry you had to leave early and miss them.

Thanks again
Gary

Message recieved and looking forward to the ribs. Shoot me an email with your phone numbers on it and we will give you a call when we get down there. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom