Nick's Philly Cheese Steaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Finished up the day with these for dinner. Mighty tasty and the good news is there is enough for 1 more sammie!

Shell steak on sale[attachment=6:3vtgeudf]70.JPG[/attachment:3vtgeudf]
Slightly froze it then shaved it up[attachment=5:3vtgeudf]71.JPG[/attachment:3vtgeudf]
Start assembeling[attachment=4:3vtgeudf]75.JPG[/attachment:3vtgeudf]
[attachment=3:3vtgeudf]76.JPG[/attachment:3vtgeudf][attachment=2:3vtgeudf]77.JPG[/attachment:3vtgeudf]
Love these grill squash[attachment=1:3vtgeudf]73.JPG[/attachment:3vtgeudf]
Plated[attachment=0:3vtgeudf]79.JPG[/attachment:3vtgeudf]

Do look good. The national cheese of Texas works purty good on there too aka Velvetter. It seems to be Cheese Whiz without the jar.

bigwheel

Well down here they would peddle that meat as Bone in Ribeye..which technically aint correct. It would have to be a Rib Steak or could also pass as a Rib Chop if a person wanted to get precise. Or maybe its the strip side of a well marbled T Bone. Who knows? Should be some good eating with all that fat in it.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well down here they would peddle that meat as Bone in Ribeye..which technically aint correct. It would have to be a Rib Steak or could also pass as a Rib Chop if a person wanted to get precise. Or maybe its the strip side of a well marbled T Bone. Who knows? Should be some good eating with all that fat in it.

bigwheel
Fat is where it's at!

Seeing this thread inspired me to try and make one last night. You purists would have been pissed: used skillet steak that I shredded afterwards and provolone. It was still a badass sandwhich when I put the onion on it!

Hey po folks has po ways. The only reason I dont make em mo often is Steak-Ums and cheeze whiz cost too much. A smart chopper can buy good baloney for whut they charge for that other stuff.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom