Justin Wilson Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved his show and have one of his cookbooks. It has good simple reipes. I'd put the Aunt Bee's Mayberry Cookbook a notch above Justin Wilson's. If for no other reason, the meat loaf recipe is perfect!

Dittos Pigs thanks for the link. Now I am ready to copy Aunt Bee's Meatloaf recipe at any time. Thanks.

bigwheel

Well all I can find is a link to order the book. I must be clicking on the wrong spot.

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
My bad, sorry Jeff. I did the Google thing and nothing, must be they want you to buy the book. :(

PIGS
No problem, as I have the book. It's worn, stained, and the cover and most of the index are missing, but all of the recipes are still there.

Ahh sounds like all we gonna need is a bit of Stenographer and compooter inputer on this deal. No big rush. Thanks.

bigwheel

Well thanks for that link. I am no Sherlock Holmes by any means but I rapidly deduced from scanning the multiple indices Aunt Bea's Meat Loaf recipe was whut we call GOA in the po po bizness. Meaning Gone on Arrival. Whut is up on this deal? Closest I found was meat pie which the eccentric old widder lady baked on a pie crust. Now is that kinky or whut?

bigwheel

We use more than a pond of ground chuck.

Flora's Meat Loaf Mallerby

A favorite down at the Diner.

1 pound ground beef
Dash celery seed
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3/4 cup catsup

In a large bowl combine the ground beef,