I thought this was the ADULT section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately Red, that has to do more with the weather than anything. It is easier to stomach a quick gill than the long sub-zero temps during a long cook! It will change I promise you that! :D

Btw, did you get my PM last week about the therms??

Hey Red, don't get me involved in this little spat, I was just kind of ribbing Bill a little. To each their own.

Bruce B said:
Hey Red, don't get me involved in this little spat, I was just kind of ribbing Bill a little. To each their own.
Spat?? Is that what this is??? :LOL: :LOL:

8)

redneck cooker said:
Bruce, I been smoking meat for over 10 years, around 5 years for comp , Chili is about the same. I will participate in any of the other forums that I see my knowledge is needed. IMHO,The people on this forum seem to do a lot more "grilling' over charcoal or gas than off-set smoking. I try to help spread and teach the "Art of Smoking" every chance I get. Woodman actually told the truth(this time)and I respect him as a fellow friend and cooker. I think it is to easy for any of us to "as you say Bang each other ", I really dont give a rat shit where you live or what you cook on as long as "the cook" is trying to turn out the best Q possible . Red :D ;)

Hey NeckBoy! Beating your meat and smoking your meat are two different things! Get it straight!

BBQ101 said:
:LOL: Redneck talked with me on the phone for about 2 hours the night before my first cook off. Thanks to him I took 6th place in pulled pork my first time at the judges table and scored in the top 12 in the rest. He loves to play Yankee vs Redneck because he loves his home state and it's his way. He has helped many people and in my personal opion is one off the best Cook Off couchs you could ask for and ya cant be the price all he wants is your beer and friendship. He is a true Redneck and one of my best friends!!! Yes he is BLUNT RUDE and MEAN as HELL but ya get what ya pay for.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR EVERYONE TO DEFEND LITTLENECK! I AM SURE HE IS A HELL OF A NICE GUY AND IS A HELL OF A COOK! THIS BICKERING BACK IN FORTH IS ALL IN FUN! IT IS NOT MEANT AS ANY DISRESPECT OR HARM TOWARDS ANYONE!

BTW 101, congrats on your first comp! If you would've had a Yankee talk you through the cook you'd placed higher than 6 in PP and top 12 overall! :lmao:

redneck cooker said:
Larry, thats Littleneck ......Huge DICK!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If a Yank would have talked you thru you would not have ever gotten a frickin fire started..Unless you use a gas grill.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was introduced as...."This is Jim Morgan, that's big M, little organ."

:tant:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom