Cape Cod dinner...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Tuna, Lobster, corn on the cob and beer..Life is good ! The tuna was awesome. My wife did a quick marinade with soy, sesame oil, garlic and green onion. Then a quick pan sear. Melted in my mouth. The pic was a piece left in the pan, so it ended up a little less rare then the rest. $5.99 a lb for live lobster. As awesome and sweet as the lobster was, i was just as thrilled with the tuna. I love being on vacation !

Attachments

• dinner cape cod.jpg
    dinner cape cod.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 247
bbquzz said:
About $4.00 less a lb. than here in OH, a great sounding meal and great beer.
Its actually 2 bucks a lb more now then it was when we were up here last October !

Really nice looking. Our major grocery is doing a promotion on lobster tail at $7.89 a lb. They have some guy dressed up like a sea captain standing in front of a display case. Ay matte! Arrrr! I guess that's good for here. I really don't eat crustaceans. The shells always get stuck in my teeth.

John that is one great picture! Lew, $7.89 for tails is an excellent price, very little waste with tails. That to me is a better price than whole lobsters at $5.99 per pound.

John the dinner and pic's look outstanding. But WTF would you put lime in Bud Light LIME?? You been hanging around Puff?

Larry Wolfe said:
John the dinner and pic's look outstanding. But WTF would you put lime in Bud Light LIME?? You been hanging around Puff?
Stop it..your sooooo bad u savage !

NO IM NOT LIKE PUFF !!

john pen said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":vq2jmc9t]John the dinner and pic's look outstanding. But WTF would you put lime in Bud Light LIME?? You been hanging around Puff?
Stop it..your sooooo bad u savage !

NO IM NOT LIKE PUFF !![/quote:vq2jmc9t]
Tried the limey beer. No likey. So no you are not like Puff. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom